[Hey, Basketcases. Here’s another post that was published in the “dead zone”–before the site crash, after the cut-off of data we were able to recover. It’s not identical to how it was before, because it was still a draft as of cut-off, but it’s still ripe for discussion. Enjoy! — Deborah]
In this “wish list” post, I give love to our supporting and guest characters from the past, knowing we won’t get all the answers. But hey, in recent seasons, we learned what was happening with Midge, Paul Kinsey, and Danny, among others.
1) What Allison is doing now (and hopefully get to see her)..you can add this sentiment on to anyone that I mention below, I hope we get to see them!
2) What Hildy is doing now.
3) What Smitty is doing now (Ted Chaough, anything you want to tell us?
4) What Smitty’s real name is.
5) What Kurt is doing now.
6) What Sal is doing now (duh! I know we ALL want to know this).
7) If Jane remarries (bet she does).
8) If Don and Rachel ever reunite.
9) Who Peggy marries (if she does).
10) How is Mona doing lately?
11) What Lois is doing now.
12) Does Peggy have (more) children?
13) If Betty ever takes on a career. There was a time when I was sure she would, although I imagined it coming in the 1970s. Now that she’s a politician’s wife, that may be a job of its own. But I could see her getting influenced by NOW and Gloria Steinem.
14) Why Sterling Cooper can never manage to take on Freddy full-time. Unless he’s just too expensive (Peggy has young guys working as copywriters under her–maybe Freddy would want too much money?)