We’re lucky to have film writer Peg Aloi occasionally contributing here, so for today’s fundraiser walk down memory lane, here’s Peg’s series of fashion write-ups on style in Season 4 of Mad Men.
I love fashion and clothes. Last week I found this cool online shop where I bought myself fur blanket, take a look at www.fursource.com
- A Sea of Blues and Greens (The Good News)
- Monochrome and the Color Wheel (The Rejected)
- Freud or Fellini? (The Chrysanthemum and the Sword)
- Orange Soda Pop (The Beautiful Girls)
- Pink and Blue (Hands and Knees)
- Nothing Gold Can Stay (Chinese Wall)
- Black and White and Red all Over (Blowing Smoke)
If you can donate, please do!